We understand that taking care of pets when they are injured or ill can be daunting, and sometimes financially challenging. Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your veterinary care. For your peace of mind, we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Our 0% finance can be used to help you manage payment of larger bills such as:
- Dental procedures
- Orthopaedic surgeries
- Laparoscopic surgeries
- Diagnostics – X-rays, heart scanning
How long does it take?
The online application will take around five minutes for the customer care team at your practice to complete, and the decision is instant. Please note this should be done prior to any procedure bookings as the application is subject to a credit check and on occasion, alternative arrangements may need to be made.
How much can I apply for?
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost over 6, 12, 18 and 24 months. The value of the loan needs to be between £250 – £15,000 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50%.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You’re in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £6,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you
0% finance over 12 months
Total order value = £600
10% deposit = £60
Total amount of credit = £540
Duration = 12 months
Representative APR = 0%
Interest charged = £0
12 monthly payments of = £45
Total amount payable = £600
Repaying the loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken 14 days after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
DNA Vetcare is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 735700 and act as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd which act as a credit broker and not a lender. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
By filling out the form above you consent to receive a set of informational emails customized to your interests.
We will not sell or disclose your information to third parties.